The International Society for Clinical Densitometry (ISCD) will be presenting its 26th Annual Meeting in Minneapolis on April 29 –May 2, 2020.
Discover educational topics that matter to you, learn about trending topics, explore the latest products and services, and grow your professional network. Expert faculty lead the in-depth courses on all facets of DXA, skeletal health assessment, osteoporosis diagnosis, and treatment as well as other specialty topics.
ISCD Annual Meeting provides the opportunity to:
- Learn from renowned leaders in the field
- Earn AMA or ASRT credits by attending a variety of educational sessions
- Get up to date on the latest discovery and advances in the field
- Connect with your colleagues from around the world
- Become a Certified Clinical Densitometrist or Certified Bone Densitometry Technologist with our paper and pencil exams being administered at the meeting venue on Wednesday, April 29 in the early afternoon.
- Attend the Quality Bone Densitometry/Osteoporosis Essentials Course, Vertebral Fractures Recognition Course, Pediatric Bone Densitometry course or the DXA Body Composition Analysis Course being offered before or after the meeting.
Annual Meeting Scientific Planning Committee
|Committee Chair||Dato’ Dr. Joon-Kiong Lee|
|Vice Chair||Dr. Yanling Zhao|
|Program Chair||Dr. Bo Fan|
|Program Chair||Dr. Micol Rothman|
|Program Chair||Ms. Sharon Wartenbee|
For additional committees please visit the online directory.